Riverside Guest House in Ullapool is the ideal place to relax whilst exploring the beauty of the West Highlands. Providing a combination of comfort, warm service and unmatched value Riverside offers a high standard of accommodation.
Riverside is established with many visitors who frequently return to Ullapool for business or pleasure. Only 300m from the harbour, it is the ideal stop-over for those travelling on the ferry to Stornoway. Riverside has a central, yet quiet village location, and is only a short stroll to restaurants, bars and shops.
Riverside At A Glance
- Central, yet quiet, location
- Modern, well appointed rooms
- Warm and informative welcome from local host
- Comfortable guest lounge
- Wi-fi access, flat screen TVs
- Bike shed and drying room
- Free entry to Lochbroom Leisure Centre & Swimming Pool
- Double/Twin from £60 - £90
- Single from £45 - £55
Quality • Comfort • Value
TRIP ADVISOR: 18th Aug 2013 “This guest house sets a benchmark all other guest houses should aspire to”